Thursday, December 6, 2007
Kim's Birthday
Well, we celebrated Kim's 28th birthday last Sunday. Caleb and I were going to get up and make Kim breakfast in bed, but Kim spoiled it by getting up to organize our receipts for tithing settlement later that day. But we still made some delicious pancakes, eggs, sausage and of course ovaltine (More ovaltine please!). Later after church we had some cake and ice cream, which is Kim's and Caleb's favorite part of celebrating anything. I guess I'll have to train Austin to not be such a sweet-tooth. And to top it all off, Kim got some pretty exciting presents (clothes, soup latel, and 2 curling irons).
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Kim, I know this is an old post, but I was looking at the pictures again and your hair looks longer than just a couple weeks before when we were there! What's up with that? Nice presents boys - good job picking them out for mom! We sure wish we could have been there for your birthday Kim. Love ya
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
