Sunday, December 30, 2007

 

Santa came to South Carolina!!!






Hello to everyone. Just wanted to let you all know Santa stopped here in South Carolina. We thought he might get lost in Arizona or Colorado, but we heard the reindeer on the roof. Plus, Santa ate his cookies and the reindeer ate thier carrots we left by the fireplace, not to mention all the wonderful toys Santa left for us all. The present we were all waiting for was in our living room on Christmas day. Caleb got a big yellow slide to attach to the fort, which of course we did right after opening all the other presents. Caleb also got a nice roller coaster to put in his room. He likes to ride his roller coaster with his baby brother Austin on his lap. We had a great Christmas. We wish we could have seen you all and hope you all had a Merry Christmas. By the way if you hear some loud noises on New Years Eve, it is probably just us out here in South Carolina shooting off some awesome fireworks. Caleb and I went yesterday and bought a bunch of fireworks and firecrackers for our New Years Eve show. You all are more than welcome to fly out and enjoy the firework display with us. We love you all. Here are a couple pictures of Christmas.

Comments:
WOW! That is an awesome slide that Santa brought, Caleb!! Are you having fun sliding on it? I like your roller coaster too! We'll have to come out sometime to see it! I bet Lacey and Ashlyn would love to ride on it with you! We love you!
 
I sure wish we could be there to see the new slide-fort and roller coaster. The picture of Austin in the stocking is sure cute! It looks like he is really growing fast - won't be long before he is going down the slide without help from his big brother. I am so glad you are adding the pictures and stories - I love you all. Maybe next Christmas we can open some presents together. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]