Sunday, January 27, 2008

 

A Visit from Uncle Bryan





We were excited to see Uncle Bryan this week. He was in Myrtle Beach doing some work, then was down in Augusta, Georgia. Luckily for us, Augusta is only 1.5hrs away and I was not working on Friday or Saturday, so we were able to hang out with Bryan for a day. Caleb was so excited! I asked him what he wanted to do when Uncle Bryan came and he said, "I want to play hide and go seek outside with Uncle Bryan". I told him it would be too cold and dark when he got here, then asked him again what he wantd to do. His response was, "I want to play hide and go seek inside". Caleb sure did have fun, showing Byran his toys and doing puzzles and reading books with his Uncle. And Austin was just happy to have someone other than his Mom or Dad hold him for once. I think he gets tired of looking at his ugly Daddy! After I got back home from dropping Bryan off in Augusta, Caleb came up to me and said "I miss Uncle Bryan". Thanks Bryan for calling and letting us kidnap you from work for a night. We loved seeing you and spending some time with you. We are really looking forward to our Mexico/Arizona trip and can't wait to see you all. We love you.

Comments:
Oh my goodness.... look at how big Austin is and what cute kids!
What a funny story about the tree! I'm so glad you are strong and capable of getting that tree out of your yard, and how grateful for your persistance (and Kim's family being able to come to the rescue). We love you!
 
I miss you guys!!! I'm jealous that I don't travel out there, and I'm super excited for Mexico!!! HURRY UP AND COME... give the kids hugs from me
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]