Sunday, May 25, 2008

 

Backyard Pictures

Here are some pictures of our backyard. I figured since I just learned how to do the slide show thing, I might as well go outside and take some pictures of the backyard and post them now, since who knows when we will get more pictures posted on here.
Anyway, the swingset/fort is basically all completed, except for cutting off the tops of the posts and putting on a roof. Our garden is doing great. We planted corn, 2 tomato plants, 2 bell peppers, 1 zuccini, 1 squash, 3 cucumbers, 3 rows of green beans, 2 rows of black beans, 2 rows of carrots, 2 rows of green onions, 2 artichoke plants, 9 sweet potato plants, cilantro, basil, chives, oregano, and some jalepeno peppers. Our blueberries bushes are doing great. There is 1 picture in here of a bundle of blueberries. These are all over each plant. We also planted 2 raspberry bushes, 4 blackberry bushes and 3 strawberry plants. Our fig tree is also growing good, just no figs yet. Our 2 pears are also growing but no pears. There are also a couple pictures of the dog run we built for Paws. He seems to do well in it, but loves coming out to play when we are in the backyard. He also enjoys chasing and trapping possum, rabbits and squirrels and whatever else is in our backyard that we don't know about.


Comments:
Wow you grow a lot! I could barely keep my two little tomato plants I bought alive!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]