Saturday, September 6, 2008

 

It's been a while!




Yes, we have been very bad about updating our blog. So here is a little update. Everything is going well with the Dwiggins' Family. Caleb and Austin continue to get bigger and bigger. Caleb is Mommy and Daddy's little helper. He's almost too much help with Austin, to the point where Austin get's mad at him. We think Austin is going to be bigger than Caleb, so it's only a matter of time before Austin shows Caleb enough is enough. Austin is becoming more independent everyday. He is now walking all over the place. It's so fun watching him grow. Kim and I continue to stay busy. Kim is still the Primary Secretary and I am the Young Men's President. So our callings in church keep us busy as well.
I'm sure you all have been watching the news recently about all the hurricanes out here on the East Coast. Fortunately we have had no problems at all and didn't even get any rain from Hanna. We thought we were going to get some heavy winds and rain, but got nothing.
I am currently trying to get into shape for the United States Marine Mud Run on September 20th. It is a 4.2 mile obstacle course that is done in teams of 4. I was asked just the other day by 2 guys in the ward if I was interested in joining their team. I didn't hesitate to say yes, but am now having second thoughts. One of the guys just finished training and completed a triathalon and the other guy runs like 5-10 miles a day. And we are supposed to stay together during the entire course! So needless to say I have been trying to get into better shape very quickly. They asked me on Wednesday night, so Thursday I went to the gym for the first time in maybe 6 months or more and ran 2.5 miles in 21 minutes. Then yesterday (Friday) I ran 5 miles in just under 45 minutes. SO, now today I am walking around the house like penguin. I can barely walk down the stairs! HAHA.
We went and got some pictures of Caleb and Austin both individually and together, so we will try and post some on here later.

Comments:
WOW... this is great!!! I love the pictures. I can't believe Austin will be 1 in a week. The kids are soooo cute. Thanks for sending some out. We love you all. mom
 
That's cool you're trying to get into shape, cause you needed to anyways! The obstacle course sounds cool though, it sounds rough. This is Chris by the way.
 
Wow -- you FINALLY updated your blog! Yay! Austin & Caleb sure are handsome little guys. Their pictures are great!

Have fun running your butt off for your race, Jas! Love you guys!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]