Sunday, September 14, 2008
Yeah!! Austin's First Birthday!!
Austin turned ONE year old today! He is getting so big. Kim of course made a cake last night and had to decorate it all fancy. Since he dosen't do much talking that we can understand yet, there was no cake request so Kim just decided to make him a TRAIN CAKE. It looked pretty cool. Caleb sure was excited. We opened a couple of presents and had some cake and ice cream. I was really hoping that Austin would go to town on his cake and ice cream like all 1 year olds normally do, but he ate so much dinner he was pretty full. He eats like a horse. He eats almost everything we give him and then everything Caleb gives him. Austin had a great day today and enjoyed opening his gifts so that Caleb could play with them. Last night Caleb said, "I can't wait for Austin's birthday party, so I can share his toys with him". Here are a couple pictures. Enjoy.
Comments:
<< Home
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUSTIN!!! Wow -- I can't believe he is already ONE! Looks like he had a fun b-day! That cake was so fancy cool - I would have hated to have anyone touch it!
cute - I made a train cake for Seth's third birthday - yours (or whoever did it - I just looked at the pictures) looks slightly more professional than mine did!
Kim, you did a great job on the cake! I'll have to store that in my memory for the future. Happy Birthday, Austin!
Shannon
Post a Comment
Shannon
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
